Thursday, July 06, 2006

bad mood

today is another mysterious day that Lydia is in a bad mood and it'll be better if NOBODY asks her abt it.
just take it as that.

just for now i wish i didnt have to be nice and give in to pple all the time.
being the epitome of pple's redicule is so frustrating. i wish they know hw it feels. perhaps they do but they jus choose not to bother. its the easiest escape anyway. i tink i will try that. jus not bother. if i'm nice to pple all the time, whos gonna be nice to me? if i care all the time, who's gonna care abt me? if i have to give my love all the time, who's gonna love me?
only God will remain true to me.
i shud really consider being joining the religious sisters and devote my life to Christ. it is then that i will find true happiness and peace. away from annoying, ill-mannered, ass holes, idoits, selfish and back-stabbing pple.
i've been finding it increasingly hard to be always be understanding and forgiving. and it has already been increasingly difficult to tahan pple who get on my nerves. in short, i'm becoming increasingly short tempered.
i'm not gonna do anything abt it for now. perhaps i shud stop controlling my emotions and jus let dem run free once in a while, then only will i be normal.

individuals have to begin to realise this:
if you tink your life sucks, pls stop being so selfish and wallow in self pity.
instead realise dat u r being so pathetic by feeling sry for urself and tell urself dat perhaps someone somewhere out there is in a much worst state then u r. so get ur act together and move on!

No comments: